FIFE Therapy is a full service outpatient physical therapy clinic. We provide a full range of physical therapy and rehabilitation services, including:
- Pre- and post-surgical care for all orthopedic conditions
- Orthopedic injury rehabilitation
- Return-to-sport testing
- Gait analysis and reeducation
- Digital biomechanical analysis with force plated treadmill, EMG, high-speed camera and avatar technology
- Neuropathic pain treatment
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Balance reeducation
- Annual physical monitoring
FIFE Performance is the injury prevention and performance optimization side of our practice. We use state-of-the-art biomechanical analysis technology and hard data to identify weaknesses and imbalances in movement patterns.
At FIFE Performance, we are focused on getting your body in the best possible shape for your specific sport or activities. We do NOT provide sport-specific technique instruction—that is left to your coaches. However, we can work with your coaches to ensure you perform at your absolute best and prevent injury as much as possible.
We work with athletes in contact sports and sports requiring jumping, cutting, landing, running, and other sport-specific movements. We are the only clinic in Savannah with an open field attached to our facility as well as a full indoor court and gym, which means we can analyze athletes in their natural sport environments.
We also have access to a dance studio to analyze performing arts and cheerleading movements.